Let me give you just a few reason why moving to Madison, NJ is an ideal choice for those that wish to commute into the city, have families, or are fans of the New York Jets.
1. The homes within Madison, New Jersey are beautiful and with the well manicured landscapes through the community homes it makes owning a home here worry free because you know your property value won’t be going down due to a neighbor not keeping up with his/her home and lawn.
2. With Madison just 25 minutes from New York you will find your community into the city for business or pleasure to be easy and free of stress. Only 15 minutes from New York Liberty International Airport.
3. There are several high ranking public schools within Madison, plus two University for higher learning.
4. The YMCA offers childcare, recreation, and fitness class for all ages.
4. The corporate headquarters and training facility of the New York Jets is located in Florham Park making Madison the ideal location for several executives and team members to call Madison their home.
Looking at moving to Madison, NJ? Contact the best in town, Adrianne Francis.
Franklin Park offers 4 premium assisted living facilities near San Antonio Texas. These centers focus on personal, quality care that fits any lifestyle. Franklin Park Sonterra offers independent living and assisted living options including transportation, salon and beauty services, exercise classes, and gourmet dining services just to name a few.
For the finest in senior luxury living, contact Franklin Park Sonterra
Franklin Park Sonterra
18323 Sonterra Place
San Antonio TX, 78258
What could be better than spending 10 sunny months a year playing golf on some of the finest courses South Florida has to offer? Well at Addison’s Reserve, golf is only an appetizer. In the heart of Boca Raton, Addison Reserve homes are planned into 19 unique neighborhoods wrapping around 3 private golf courses. If the greens aren’t on your side for the day, try your hand on one of 12 Har-Tru tennis courts. These state-of-the-art courts are much cooler and softer than typical tennis surfaces. Need a break from the sun? Take a dip in the stunning aquatic center pool or perhaps a massage at the spa. Finish it off with a dinner or drinks at the clubhouse and you have a perfect day. Luxury living has never looked this good.
Learn how you can call this place home and visit www.bocaluxuryrealty.com/country-clubs/addison-reserve/
New Jersey’s Bernards Township is a wealth of culture and history. Spend an afternoon in any of its lush parks or take a stroll down its beautiful trails and you will instantly feel a connection to the town that has been around since the Revolution. The downtown district has many buildings still standing since colonial times. The historic, timeless look and feel do not stop at the parks or shops. Moving to a Basking Ridge home feels like a traditional American dream. If you are leaving a bustling big city, a dusty industrial town, Basking Ridge will feel like a breath of fresh air.
For the smoothest relocation process you will ever have, talk to Adrienne Francis AdrienneFrancis.com
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/colle101/public_html/TMSDS.org/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 199